Thursday, August 11, 2005

Love moves...



More than a popular revival song, this line is very
much true in our daily lives...Though we cannot
fathom the essence of LOVE in its entirety, to
experience it still brings total bliss and
contentment...I cannot help but think of it as
similar to our experience of GOD always. After all,
GOD is LOVE.

We may not be able to grasp the vastness of
God's mind and purpose, but feeling His presence
in the seemingly trivial things we do, never fails to
bring us "a piece of heaven". The closest word that
comes to my mind, to describe it, is AWE (for my
creator).

I am in awe when He allows me to serve Him, thru
the least of my brethren.

I am in awe when He inspires people who are not
closely related, work together for the good of many.

I am in awe when He blesses my mom with
patience, as she lovingly wakes up early to cook
breakfast for me.

I am in awe when He showers us with the gift of
music & talents, as we praise and communicate
with Him in prayer.

I am in awe when He showcases His splendour and
majesty, as I walk in fields of grass, cross wild
rivers, trek mountain sides.

I am in awe when He sends providence, as a
generous friend gives help during a financial crisis.

I am in awe when He extends understanding &
compassion, as a patient listener consoles me
about a problem.

I am in awe when He bestows mercy and grace,
as we repent for our sins in the sacrament of
reconciliation.

And the list goes on and on...

I do not need to think very hard, to be able to
identify the LOVE, who is GOD, moving in my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mahirap talagang maarok, pero ang masasabi ko
lang: GOD is LOVE; LOVE moves in mysterious ways!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home